Reflexión del proyecto de los latinos famosos
Answer the questions below and add them to your RESUMEN, which consists of three parts and should be organized in this order:
1) hard copy of presentation
2) answers to the questions below
3) log of peers' reactions/comments
Do not copy the questions, just make sure your answers correspond to these numbers:
1) Had you ever heard of the famous Latino you were assigned to study?
2) How was the research process for you - easy/difficult, slow/quick, boring/interesting, etc.? Explain.
3) Which format did you choose to use: MSWord, PPT, VoiceThread, Prezi, MovieMaker, etc.? Were you already familiar with this program? How was the experience of creating your presentation through technology? Describe the process, and your biggest challenge in making the presentation.
4) What did you think of others' presentations? Whose work most impressed/surprised you? Explain.
5) Was reacting to others' projects through comments and comparisons difficult for you? Explain.
TODO EN GENERAL
Please share any concerns, questions, comments, suggestions for improvement... etc.! :)
Excelente sitio para escribir por computadora: http://spanish.typeit.org/
...in case you need Spanish diacritical marks or punctuation!
Para conversiones con el sistema métrico: http://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/conversions/heightftcm.php
...more ejemplos online from over-achiever students (MUY BIEN, CHICOS)!
I wanted to create more ejemplos de Ricky Martin in PPT and VoiceThread and Prezi and maaaaybe video format... but there are never enough free hours in the day (lo siento)!